Tuesday, August 27, 2024

It's Flying By!


Two weekends of the MN Renaissance Festival are behind me now -- they're going by so quickly! I know that by the time I have it all figured out, the season will be over. So my hope is to figure out a way to bottle all the love and support I get by sharing my artwork there, only so that I can parse it out over the rest of my year as needed. The relationships I've made (and continue to make) there fill my well and I don't want this wonderful feeling to end!....

If you're able, I hope you can visit me there at Mayfaire (shop #443) near the Queen's Gate and Crown Stage.

And just an FYI: I'm writing all about it on my FB page and my ko-fi page if you care to read more. And BIG THANKYOUS for following me.

<3,

...delayne.

No comments:

Post a Comment