This week has been all about:
1. As much sleep-getting as possible.
2. Cupfuls of Mister Bubble in the bath.... (Remember that
commercial? "Madam, how do you dooooo?")
3. More ideas than my little world can hold.
4. My whole self's frantic absorption of All Things Autumn before
the curtain closes and reopens on All Things Winter.
5. Stolen moments for reading. (Earlier this week it was a
fabulous handwritten manuscript by an artist friend. Now it's a little
19-cent paperback copy of Hurray for Me by author S.J. Wilson.)
6. 'Grandpa Ott' morning glories blooming amidst the dried Milkweed stalks, bee-bedecked Sedum, and gone-to-seed Artemesia in my messy
7. Pink Lady apples for breakfast and lunch, followed by popcorn
8. Angsty, ranting, hair-pullery in response to computer giraffecrap.
Hate computers. Hate them. Maybe even hate Technology.
9. The sense that my thoughts are swirling into little Dust
Devils. They're picking up speed now and beginning to disorganize what little
sense I've managed to make of the many clutter-filled rooms in my head. Things
are getting messy again....
10. The happy/sad readiness for Fest to be over