Friday, June 12, 2015

Kapow!

Head's exploding a little! I need to change things up, I'm thinking.

There are readers here -- friends in real life -- who don't make a habit of commenting on my blogposts, but will contact me via email about them. And that's perfect!

That being said: I'm learning that the recent accidental postings (OK, not so recent; it was a month ago) of my daily email blast have resonated with some of them, and their comments remind me of a conversation I had with my Eldest ages ago, one in which she told me that my daily email needs to be my blog. It's more 'me.' Because I don't edit myself there like I tend to do here.

Why, exactly? That's had me wondering....

I feel like I have to be careful here; Mayfaire is my biz and I worry about its 'brand.' Would sharing my scars and my daily highs and lows hurt my biz? I haven't wanted to take that chance....

SO.

Should I create a second blog?

Wondering, wondering.... And I've been wondering now for weeks.

It's not the only thing that's making my head explode exactly. There's a whole buttload of stuff going on right now that gives me tons to think about:
  • It's summer vacation!
  • I'm having Trip-of-a-Lifetime flashbacks
  • What's up with my Etsy store??
  • Monarch butterfly season here at Tumbledown has begun
  • Fest prep is underway
  • How can I turn my recent creations into Fest products?
  • My gardens are SHAGGY and in need of attention
  • My house is shaggier....
  • And -- it's summer vacation! (My inner child can't seem to get around this and knuckle down.)
Yikes! I'm not sure where to focus my attention.... But that's normal for me, isn't it?

So now you know: In the weeks that I've been silent, blogwise, it's simply the usual chaos here. Making everything crazier than it needs to be is apparently my superhero power. :)

I'll try to get things under control enough to write again. Until then!

I heart you, my friend,
...me.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment