Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Funko Pop ME Needs to Happen!

I have lots of Funko Pop characters around the house and in my studio because they're CUTE and I can't help myself. (James can't either.) And one morning at the studio I drew myself as one as a warm-up exercise:

I love that my figurine comes with lots of STUFF!
Of course, the 'extras' would be AMAZING. Not only would I come with all the above bits, but they could be changed out for other stuff!:
  • an additional assortment of pets: a starling(!), a pair of lovebirds, a colorful little rooster with a bowtie, a fuzzy 'Lucas'-like spider, a shiny cornsnake, a stickbug, a mantid, a toad, a housemouse, and MORE,
  • towers of books!,
  • a musical instrument that can be swapped for the sketchbook and pencils under the arm,
  • colorful hairchalks for that I-can't-decide-what-color-I-want-to-feel-like-today look!,
  • black Chuck Taylors to replace the boots,
  • a cloud of monarch butterflies and/or a herd of monarch caterpillars,
  • an assortment of necklaces, leather bracelets, and silver rings,
  • a backpack full of buttons: 'MN Nice,' 'Watch Less, Read More,' 'Sorry, I'm Awkward, Sorry,'
  • a Hufflepuff house scarf,
  • and a Cloak of Invisibility!
Seriously, my Funko Pop self would be expensive as hell to produce but would still be a big old HIT.

Well, at least to me!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment