Tuesday, November 15, 2011

It's All About YOU

This is for you: Mwah!
Dear You,

I don't want the Maily to be just about me. I want you to have a voice here, too. After all, I think you're much more interesting. :)

So what I'd like you to do -- if you're still out there somewhere and haven't totally given up on me -- is introduce yourself here in the comments section. Tell me about yourself, even if you're already my friend or family member in real life. (And just so you know, I'll bug you every week on Tell-Me-Something-About-Yourself Tuesday until you succumb, so be prepared!)

And if you happen to have a biz, website, blog, Etsy shop, and/or facebook fan page, PLEASE share the link(s) with me here so I can enjoy and promote your work, 'k?

And if you do this for me I will heart you forever.

Here's to you, my friend!

x x and o,
   ~delayne.
...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Delayne! I'm just getting caught up on my email and see I need to introduce myself. I'm someone you met, years ago, at a law firm! It's true! We used to make the stuffed shirts crazy. Now we are benign, creative spirits spreading nonsense where e'er we go. Newbies can read my blogs about art & life at: http://www.EverydayFriendsArt.wordpress.com
    Blessings! —Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Chris! Working at the law firm was one of the hardest jobs I've ever done because it required skills I didn't (and still don't) possess. Having you there made all the difference in the world, I hope you know. And when I think back on those days I remember them being full of awesome, because the only ones that come to mind are the ones with you in it. Thank you for being such a kindred spirit and for still being in my life. :)

    ReplyDelete