Friday, July 13, 2012

I'm Having Issues


Posts haven't been added to the Maily lately because I've been having problems with it.... The format isn't behaving for me at all. I can't edit, make changes, or even post pics. Boo....

I'm sure this is all due to User Error, so this afternoon I plan to have my tech-savvy James (the Computer Whisperer) check everything out and offer his suggestions. If nothing can be done, the Maily will be moving elsewhere (any suggestions? Wordpress?) and I'll give you a heads-up so you can move there with me.

In the meantime, have a great Weekend Eve, my friend. Yes, I know it's Friday the 13th but it's still a Friday, and Fridays are THE best day of the week, bar none.

So let the happydance begin! :)
...

2 comments:

  1. Oh happy day! I knew James would come through. It looks as though the Maily is back on course! :)

    ~delayne.
    P.S. Thank you, James!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for computer whisperers!!

    ReplyDelete