Thursday, January 24, 2013
Cold Hands, Warm Heart
But regardless of the temps, there's still a lot that's dipping my day in molten gold:
1. A dash of cinnamon in my morning coffee, and cold hands (in fingerless gloves) wrapped around the steaming mug of it.
2. Breakfast slices of holiday fruitcake served warmmmm....
3. Magick pencils and the warm-up sketches they create that never fail to surprise and delight me.
4. Some Wii hula-hooping and a little Zumba to get the blood moving.
5. And you, you, YOU, of course. You, reading my words right now, wherever you are. You with your warm heart and warm thoughts. Thank you. :)
How about you? Is it cold where you are? Then get ready, because I'm sending you a thick, wooly hug:
Now go be creative, my friend. :)