Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hello (Again)...

I'd originally planned to title this blog 'Mayfaire's Daily Maily' until it occurred to me that a 'Maily' can hardly call itself 'Daily' if something doesn't happen there every 24 hours.

My days are usually pretty routine. And most of the time I can pretend I've got things under control. But every so often (like this past week, for instance) a Little Something snowballs and turns my world into one big avalanche, and we all know how difficult it is to string three words into an intelligible sentence when Life is coming at you from all sides.

Anyway, I'll spare you the details except to say that since I wrote last my days have been full of snow shoveling and grandbug-sitting, rental truck agreements and shelving purchases, the filling of boxes and the moving of heavy furniture, ups-downs-highs-lows and the resultant chronic pain that too many days of stress creates. And today seemed to be the last straw....

But the good thing about a bad day is that it doesn't last longer than 24 hours. So here's to a New Day. And to the hope of getting back into the swing of things.

Still with me?
...

No comments:

Post a Comment